"Every child I play this for is simply entranced, and my inner kid is sold." -Jake Austen, Roctober Magazine
Help Future Hits produce two new bilingual albums! Campaign ends soon!
Future Hits Enrichment
"While entertainment is the [music's] main goal, education is also important." -School Library Journal
Future Hits Enrichment is an educational program that's available in English and Spanish and can be used in the following settings: After-School Enrichment, Parent Programs, Family Nights, Assemblies, School Workshops and Homeschooling. Our program offers and can help to:
- Build literacy through music
- Reach English and Spanish-speaking learners with bilingual songs
- Differentiated assessments and activities
- Emphasis on Social Emotional Learning
- Meet all learners at their developmental and language level
- Taught by professional musicians and teachers
- Implemented by Chicago Public Schools, Montessori, Suburban School Districts, Columbia College and Urban Gateways
Contact Matthew Baron on the adjacent form or e-mail him to implement Future Hits Enrichment in your learning community.