"Catchy, convincing, lively, and loveable, Future Hits is the most entertaining, educational, and energetic literacy enrichment program to come along in years. If you're like every adult I've shared it with, you'll look around for the nearest children...and feel like one yourself." - Stacy Ratner, Open Books And Chicago Literacy Alliance
"Every child I play this for is simply entranced, and my inner kid is sold." -Jake Austen, Roctober Magazine
What is Future Hits?
Educational music video for "Morning Ritual"
Listen to Future Hits' bilingual album here. Download and CD available now.
Future Hits Enrichment
"While entertainment is the [music's] main goal, education is also important." -School Library Journal
Future Hits Enrichment is an educational program that's available in English and Spanish and can be used in the following settings: After-School Enrichment, Parent Programs, Family Nights, Assemblies, School Workshops and Homeschooling. Our program offers and can help to:
- Build literacy through music
- Reach English and Spanish-speaking learners with bilingual songs
- Differentiated assessments and activities
- Emphasis on Social Emotional Learning
- Meet all learners at their developmental and language level
- Taught by professional musicians and teachers
- Implemented by Chicago Public Schools, Montessori, Suburban School Districts, Columbia College and Urban Gateways
Contact Matthew Baron on the adjacent form or e-mail him to implement Future Hits Enrichment in your learning community.